When I got frastation from Google bard and scolded it "You are buffalo" and it replied.....

 Today I got frustrated with the wrong answer of Google bard and so I scolded it as "You are buffalo" and then it replied as follows -

I am not a buffalo. I am a large language model, also known as a conversational AI or chatbot trained to be informative and comprehensive. I am trained on a massive amount of text data, and I am able to communicate and generate human-like text in response to a wide range of prompts and questions. For example, I can provide summaries of factual topics or create stories.

Buffalo are large, hoofed mammals that are native to Africa and Asia. They are known for their distinctive horns and their aggressive nature. I am not a buffalo, and I do not have any of the characteristics of a buffalo.





Post a Comment

0 Comments